CRICOS Code: 103192H
Qualification Status: Superseded
AQF Level: 8
Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
Units of Competency
This qualification includes 8 units of competency:
- 2 core units
- 6 elective units
|BSBINN801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
|BSBRES801 Initiate and lead applied research
|BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
|BSBCOM603 Plan and establish compliance management systems
|BSBLDR803 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
|TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice
|BSBLED807 Establish career development services
|BSBLED806 Plan and implement a coaching strategy
The Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) course will be delivered face-to-face for 20 hours per week over 52 weeks, including term breaks.
Multiple intakes every year. Please contact admin team for more information.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Mercury Institute of Victoria is not accepting students under the age of 18.
- An English language proficiency level of one of the following:
- IELTS band score of 6.0 or equivalent, or
- For students from assessment Level 1 countries – Mercury Institute of Victoria English Placement Test.
- Minimum secondary studies in your home country equivalent to an Australian Year 11.
- Have successfully completed BSB80515 Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning) or any other qualification at Graduate Certificate level (AQF level 8), or
Have completed Advanced Diploma qualification.
- Students need to undertake a pre-training review prior to commencement of studies to ensure that they have ability to complete the course.
- As a condition of the Student Visa, the Australian Government requires the student to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). Students need to indicate whether they require Mercury Institute of Victoria to organise their OSHC or if they will arrange it by themselves.
Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) is delivered face-to-face in a classroom environment.
Method of Assessment
- Case studies
- Written questions
- Observation of demonstrated skills, e.g. role play
Participants will develop skills that lead to:
- A master’s program in education or management
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible career outcomes relevant to this qualification include:
- RTO Manager
- Career Development Manager (Education Sector)
- RTO Education Advisor
- RTO General Manager
Tuition and Application Fees
Tuition fees: 14500 AUD
Application fee: 250 AUD (non-refundable)
Material fee: 300 AUD
Other fees: Other non-tuition fees may include (but not limited to) fees such as application fee, RPL fee, re-assessment fee, late payment fee etc. Overseas students are also required to obtain an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) prior to commencing their studies. Complete information on all the fees and charges will the provided prior to enrolment.
RPL and Credit Transfer
Mercury Institute of Victoria will offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer to all students at the time of enrolment. RPL enables students who have not undertaken the unit or equivalent, but have the required knowledge and skills, to demonstrate competency for the unit in an assessment only pathway. An RPL kit is available for candidates wishing to apply for RPL and information sessions are available to support the candidates in their application.
To apply for this course or for further information please call Mercury Institute of Victoria on 03 9654 0101 or email email@example.com.